Monday, November 13, 2017

30x40 Contemporary Oil

30x40 Contemporary Oil Painting by Bente Hansen SOLD

This painting is the result of someone sending me three separate photos of where they live.  The days in the photos were grey, cloudy and full of cloud movement.  So my brushes randomly put lots of color on the canvas and from there it was a puzzle as to how to put it together.

I can get quite lost in these paintings which is a great thing if other things in life are a challenge. I believe it is meant to help sort out the painting and the challenges at the same time.  A way of getting the order straight.  I wanted the colors there and at the same time it needed to make sense.

Today we have waves crashing and the wind sending branches and twigs onto the deck.  Seems quite fitting that it is the day I post this.

Blessings for a wonderful day.

Bente

No comments: