Friday, November 5, 2010

Abstract Floral

Abstract Floral


10"X8" Acrylic on Canvas





Here we go! I am going to try to list a new painting every day from now until Christmas. Will likely miss a few days but I am going to give it a try.





This image is part of a new style of painting for me. It is in acrylic and acrylics behave quite differently for me but after my 3 week period painting with them on the cruise ship I have learned a lot and am looking forward to sharing many of these images with you.





I have started listing on Ebay, starting with this one. My call sign is lfsgr805. I will try and list a new one every day. Of course I would love for you to spread the word and see if I can get some people watching me on Ebay. I always check to see how many people are watching so do join in.





Love to hear from you.


Bente

No comments: