Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Of the Coast

Of the Coast 10X10 Mixed Media on Archival Watercolour Paper

What to do? It's storming outside and I can't open the windows. Acrylics aren't co-operating and I am out of ideas!!!!! Time to start ripping up paper, throw some paint around and see what happens.

I do LOVE my environment and surroundings and they keep showing up. I will not fight it. Therefore my title. Memory of the Coast. Left the Memory out.

I hope you like it. I am doing a series of these until the weather improves and by then I will have so many new ideas that who knows where it will go.

Cheers everyone.
Bente

1 comment:

Bente Hansen said...

Thank you Rose and happy painting. You are painting gorgeous flowers to go with the sunny weather. I won't say I am jealous. Our time will come.

Cheers