Wednesday, March 16, 2011

For Japan

This is a 24" X 36" Original Oil Painting that is painted on canvas and framed.

In trying to think of what I could do to help the devastation in Japan I felt the best result would be if collectively a group of people could contribute a small amount that would add up to a larger amount.

So, for each $5.00 that is donated a name will go into a draw on March 31st with 100% of the proceeds going to the Asian Red Cross to help with the disaster relief. Cheques can be sent to myself, Bente Hansen at 201 - 3240 Mt Lehman Rd., Abbotsford, BC, V4X 2M9

This was the best way that I could think of helping and I hope you agree. If you are sending me a cheque please let me know so that I can be sure that your name is entered on the 31st.

My sincere thanks for helping with this.

Bente

No comments: