Thursday, September 1, 2011

Let the Sunshine in




L



Let the Sunshine In 8X10 Oil on Canvas $100






I am back to painting again and thought this painting was a cheerful start. I do love color, warmth and texture. This painting would fit a standard frame.



I have taken this time off to be with my best friend and painting buddy while she has been in 3 different hospitals. She is now in the very best of the three (Abbotsford Palliative care unit) and when I visit we sometime sit and paint and plan and scheme for more painting. I am putting the link to her blogspot here

marionrosefineart.blogspot.com if you wish to look at some of her fabulous work.


Marion's spirit and strength is a great inspiration to me and as we move through this journey together I am sure that I will learn and grow in leaps and bounds.


Bente

No comments: