Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lessons Learned

We just got home from one fabulous week and a bit away.  There are so many lessons that were learned along the way.
The first one was that even if there is WIFI in the RV campsite, it doesn't mean that I will be able to have access.  There may be 10 people trying to use the same access and poof what I was working on is gone.  I think those fancy new IPADS might be the way to go.

This squirrel was one of MANY more lessons learned.  This is a charcoal and pastel painting done on NEWSPRINT.   Can you believe that.  Here we are going along thinking we have to have all the special papers and supplies to try things out and look at that.  The whole class did a squirrel on newsprint.  I was dumbfounded.  Of course newsprint will deteriorate and yellow and fall apart.  Therefore he is simply done for the sake of having fun and trying something new and LEARNING FROM IT.    I will try and post one of my learnings every day this week.

Have a great week.

Bente

No comments: