Monday, October 8, 2012

Morning Light  36X48 Oil on Canvas   SOLD

The inspiration for this painting was the cloud formation out of Horseshoe Bay in Vancouver as the ferry was heading for Vancouver Island.  People were sitting in their cars disgruntled with the weather and I was out on deck taking photos like mad as the light was streaming down and changing constantly.

I am heading North East tomorrow to a horse ranch where we will be doing things with horses in the morning and painting the experience in the afternoon.  I am thankful that I have experience around horses albeit many years ago.

I will try and post some images from the ranch in Kamloops if there is WIFI. If not it will be another week before you hear from me.

Bente

1 comment:

MarionTL said...

Wow ! This is an absolutely gorgeous painting ! Not surprised it is sold.