Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sketch from Tofino


Star, our fur baby (see photo below) is sick.  Kennel cough.  So rather than go out to my studio to paint I am nearby to assist if he gets into a coughing spurt.

The sketch is a cluster of trees I kept coming back to.

Below, I put it through the Value Viewer app to show the grid for the painting layout.  Next step is to decide on the colors.  I think the blues and green with not so much orange and yellow.  We will see once I get started the painting seems to talk to me and it could end up totally different.  That's the beauty of it.  A mystery and puzzle to solve.


Star finally sleeping after coughing all night.  Turns out honey is a good suppressant. Wish I'd known that last night.  I also bought some beef bouillon to put in his water so that he'll drink and not get dehydrated.  Worked like a charm.  So good to see him sleeping.  Yes, that's our couch or should I say his couch!

Blessings for a great weekend.

Bente

No comments: