Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Acrylic Pour


Acrylic Pour on 8X10x1 1/2 Gallery Wrapped Canvas


Painted on the sides so that no frame is required.

Life is busy around here getting ready for company, getting repairs done before the painters start and all the running around that goes with that.  Just had to do a painting and wanted to do one that felt cheerful.  My personal thoughts on that are that I want people to feel joy when they look at my Art.  Hopefully you feel it.  I was going to title it "Cheerful" but opted for the descriptor title.

You can see how I get the paint to flow down the sides.

This is quite the interesting process with the additives for the marbling.  A person can get very carried away with that but I am inclined to like solid color mixed with the textured color.  I used to throw alcohol at my Acrylics and this idea is similar to that.

Blessings for a great day and Happy Canada Day in a few days.

Bente

No comments: