Sunday, September 6, 2015

Contemporary Abstract 16X20 Oil and CWM on wood cradle board $320.

Day 6 of the 30 day challenge.

And today is definitely a challenge.  We had a severe rain storm and then discovered that water entered my studio under the carpet so half of the space had to be emptied to dry out the space so mold wouldn't develop and put a new slant on the cement floor so the water wouldn't run in.  At the same time we have an air pump for the septic tank squealing and guess whose dog needs to go for a walk.

Gotta laugh really.  Life has a way of creeping in once in a while.  I decided to stay with my cheerful colors.

In the midst of all that I sit down and to try to imagine a creative painting for the day.  This one was painted the day before so we are OK.

I haven't signed this one.  It will be signed on the back.  It can be hang either way so I decided to leave it.

Blessings

Bente

No comments: