Thursday, September 24, 2015

Contemporary Abstract

Contemporary Abstract  22X28  Mixed Media on Wood Panel

Day 24 of 30 Day painting Challenge

I am not sure that this painting is finished yet.  I may try putting a coat of cold wax on it to see if that makes it finished.  I love the strength and subtleties all together.  Most of the painting is acrylic and then I have added coats of oil in cold wax medium.

I painted all day yesterday on a large canvas which today is going in the garbage.  Sometimes that is the best.  Start fresh on something else.  This painting is one that I had put aside because I hadn't decided if it was finished.

Blessings for a great day.

Bente

3 comments:

http://cagleyart.blogspot.com/ said...

Bente,
This is exquisite! The textures and melding of colors are gorgeous.

Bente Hansen said...

Thank you. I did put a coat of cold wax on it and it is finished now. Cheers

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This si so STUNNING!!