Saturday, September 26, 2015

Morning

 Morning 8X8 Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas $75

Painted on the sides so that no frame is necessary.

Day 26 of the 30 Day painting challenge.

One of my big challenges for this is photographing the art work.  I tried to photograph this one yesterday but it was sunny and because I used gel medium it is very shiny meaning there were white spots all over.  I even tried inside the garage where the light was reflecting off the garage door but to no avail.  White spots everywhere. So this morning, (very appropriate I thought given the title), in my pajamas I am out on our deck before the sun is hitting the deck trying again. Its fairly close.

Its sunny again today but I am painting with cold wax today.  That gives a matt finish so its better to photograph.  So much to learn.

Blessings for a great day.

Bente

No comments: