Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Contemporary Triptych Water Speak




Contemporary Triptych, Water Speak 1 of 3,
 8X10 oil on cradle board $75. each

Day 8 of the 30 day challenge
This image shows the three paintings together sideways
This shows the three images stacked vertically.

The turquoise is difficult to photograph so the color is not accurate.  The colors are rich and vibrant.  I will post the other two individual paintings on day 9 and 10.  If you are interested in all three let me know right away then I will post them as sold.

This 30 day challenge is truly my stepping out and trying many things that I have not done before.  I picked up on Leslie Saeta's triptych idea and thought that since I had never tried doing that before it should be part of the challenge.  The waves in the paintings are consistent in all three so that the paintings can be shuffled around, moved apart or hung individually.

Bleassings

Bente

No comments: